Thursday, February 5

Late At Night

Life is strange.
This is less like my other posts,
I have nothing to rant and rave about.
I am just being open with who I am.
Right now it is 1:16 am and I can't sleep.
This is a usual occurrence; its not that I can't sleep or am not tired.
I just don't want to sleep.
There is something about the night that captivates me,
and keeps me awake.
I feel complete at night,
I feel at peace.
I feel alive
I could just sit here and listen to music until I fall asleep.
I think it is because the world turns off,
leaving just me to be myself.
I can't even describe it.
There is something that is awakened inside me.
A love for the night.


1 comment:

  1. I love night too, or early morning, when the house is completely quiet. (A rarity at my house) Finally, I can hear the silence, and in that silence, I can come to rest and be myself. You say it so well. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Followers